Must be eligible to work in Singapore
Do you want to be part of a company that focuses on the growth and development of its employees? Do you want to be part of a company that is excited about change? Join the Kee Safety team as a Sales Manager for our extensive range of safety products.
Who is Kee Safety?
Separating People from Hazards is our priority. A UK headquartered business selling in over 70 countries with regional Business Units. Our Business unit in Singapore has product warehousing and we supply our customers in the 11 Asean countries from here.
Kee Safety is the leading global supplier of safety systems and solutions. When you join the Kee Safety Team, you are not only aligning yourself with one of the leading safety and fall prevention experts in the world but with people who are passionate about fall prevention, safety, and who care about their company and its customers.
What Can We Offer You?
We are most proud of our employees and our culture. We believe in our employees and understand that when they are engaged, and they are happy - they will thrive and our business will grow.
Our corporate culture includes:
- A strong, collaborative work environment.
- Training and development opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Life-long friendships.
- Our Kee Giving Sponsorship Program: Kee Safety will donate to community initiatives that employees support outside of work.
Kee Safety provides some of the best benefits around:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Health Insurance
- Based in Singapore you will manage and develop the sales activities primarily in Singapore and Malaysia and also in Asean Region ensuring the key objectives outlined in the strategic plan are implemented to deliver significant growth through End User, OEM and Distribution routes to market.
- You will have a successful employment record and be able to prove your experience in winning new business and converting quotes into orders.
- Achieve plans by ensuring sales forecast and targets are being met.
- Investing strong sales efforts; developing leads, generating interest, presenting services, negotiating contracts, and closing sales in the assigned region.
- Respect and adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Carry out regular visits to potential customers to ensure smooth operation of sales activities.
- Meet the rate of sales calls that are productive by reviewing the reports submitted (weekly & monthly sales report) to ensure that targets are met.
- Prepare data related to the daily, week, monthly, quarterly, yearly estimated sales and provide to the management.
- Address and resolve customer problems and follow-up on critical sales orders.
- Meet with all types of clients to build relationships and increase brand awareness.
- Support our strategic, organic growth, acquisition & leadership goals and help manage risk.
Education and Experience
- Degree education is advantageous.
- Successful Sales experience in a roofing, or safety-related field is required.
- A good understanding and experience of the fall protection market is essential with a high number of senior industry contacts already in place.
- Proven track record of sales into the commercial and industrial sectors.
- A working relationship with several of the most prominent architectural and engineering consultants and good understanding of the specification route to market as a necessity.
- A practical working knowledge of the tendering process and an established network already in place with clients, consultants and main contractors would be a benefit.
- Health and Safety knowledge would be beneficial and working at height training and certification would be advantageous.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks at any one time and to be able to think outside of the box, accept challenges and to deliver results in the required timeframe.
- Spoken and written English is essential.
- Other language proficiency will be advantageous.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines and achieve targets.
- Must be able to work as part of a team but will also be able to work on their own initiative.
Join our team and grow with us, there is a world of possibilities out there!
Kee Safety Singapore Pte LTD. is an equal opportunity employer.